Crazy assault Terror
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Crazy assault Terror

Welcome to CaT.- Team

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

cw against -TI-

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Tass

Tass

Female Number of posts : 178
Registration date : 2007-06-30

cw against -TI- Empty
PostSubject: cw against -TI-   cw against -TI- Icon_minitimeTue 14 Aug 2007, 4:39 pm

guys i did set up cw with -TI- .. heres what we have desided for now..

Quote :
message to -TI- forum:
hei i did talk with mav.. and we did agreed on cw.. but now im here to make this official cw challenge.. :wink:

so correct if im wrong or something doesnt feel nice.. :wink:
Challenger = CaT.-
day/time = saturday 18.08.07 (dd.mm.yy) and time 8.00 pm GTM
amount = 5 vs 5 or less (cat is able to get 5, or i will kill someone)
map rounds = 3 x15? (not agreement yet)
mod = no mod.. (only few cats use bwc mod to get camo)
server = CaT.- (USA) chuds or tassu (euro) or 3rd party from -TI-
weapons = only m249
my page = http://catteam.freehostingnow.com
match boss = Tassu
xfire = tassudfx
msn = tassudfx@hotmail.com

something else..
- hoster will not play
- no noobing, so no gunheli,buggy over runs..
-

if something else comes contact me soon as posible.. and i will try to give player list to -TI- before fight.. :wink:

so now i wanna know who is free to fight!?! so tell me here or in private (msn,xfire,skype) i will choose players, when we see how many we need for now its been changed to 3 vs 3. Very Happy

free players for this cw are:
- Tassu
- zZz
- XBlade

ps.. i will update this list.. Wink

hei chud if cat host can we use your server? and can you get wolf? plz plz plz pretty plz if we can use your server..
but i did ask gunther to ask bwc if we can fight on theyr server.. lets see what happens.. lol!
Back to top Go down
https://cat-team.forumotion.com
Gunther
CaT.- Friend
CaT.- Friend

Male Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2007-07-12

cw against -TI- Empty
PostSubject: Re: cw against -TI-   cw against -TI- Icon_minitimeThu 16 Aug 2007, 8:50 am

Hey guys, this all is perfect and i got BWC to lend us their server for the match. All i have to do is set up team passwords and we are good to go. We've got 5 players so it's kinda like a RAF / TI vs. CaT until we can get some more players. It'd be really cool if we could get 5 from CaT to make this really fun. I'd rather it be a 5 v 5 then a 3 v 3.

Current players:
-Gunther.-TI
-Maverick.-TI-
-Frost Fire.-TI-
[RAF] Hell Spawn
[RAF] Darkstar

let me know, if not we will just do a 3 v 3.
Back to top Go down
Tass

Tass

cw against -TI- Empty
PostSubject: Re: cw against -TI-   cw against -TI- Icon_minitimeThu 16 Aug 2007, 11:47 am

i will.. its just every one has vanish for now and i dont see anyone.. Smile so i prolly need to take backup plan in use.. and but few new guys in bf to practice..

so now cat team looks like this:
tassu
xblade
darklord
zzz (prolly)
i will try to hunt someone else down to be 5th and one backup player.. Smile
Back to top Go down
C.H.U.D.

Male Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2007-07-20

cw against -TI- Empty
PostSubject: Re: cw against -TI-   cw against -TI- Icon_minitimeThu 16 Aug 2007, 2:53 pm

Is this gonna be on BWC's server? I cant host yet cause I will be in and out all day sat. But if u need a backup player I will try to be there.
Back to top Go down
Tass

Tass

cw against -TI- Empty
PostSubject: Re: cw against -TI-   cw against -TI- Icon_minitimeThu 16 Aug 2007, 3:41 pm

hei chud!
yeah we are lucky to get in bwc server to fight.. and if you just have time and interest to play you can..
for now theres still one place free.. and i will give my place if its needed.. Smile
Back to top Go down
Gunther
CaT.- Friend
CaT.- Friend

Male Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2007-07-12

cw against -TI- Empty
PostSubject: Re: cw against -TI-   cw against -TI- Icon_minitimeThu 16 Aug 2007, 4:40 pm

Ok, I've got the passwords for each team and i will email them to you Tassu. BWC said they would lock the server around noon central time saturday, which is GMT -6, so around 6 pm GMT. That's about 3 hrs until the match starts, so feel free to enter early and warm up in a no noob server with only people who know the password.

I guess we still have to decide on how each match will be judged. I agree Tassu, that adding up exp from each team and the end of each match is good way to determine the winner, but we can also do total kills or zone time. Or all three? I think most from TI and RAF thought either all 3 or just exp. was good. So we can decide Tassu.

I thought i had something else to say. Ill remember sooner or later, i hope Question scratch scratch
Back to top Go down
Tass

Tass

cw against -TI- Empty
PostSubject: Re: cw against -TI-   cw against -TI- Icon_minitimeFri 17 Aug 2007, 2:49 am

thank you gunther for server info.. i will inform guys that warming up time.. well i wil come xfire and we can agreed on those last things.. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

cw against -TI- Empty
PostSubject: Re: cw against -TI-   cw against -TI- Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

cw against -TI-
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Crazy assault Terror :: CaT.- -Games- :: challenge us-
Jump to: