Crazy assault Terror
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Crazy assault Terror

Welcome to CaT.- Team

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

clan war

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
maverick
CaT.- Friend
CaT.- Friend

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2007-07-18

clan war Empty
PostSubject: clan war   clan war Icon_minitimeMon 23 Jul 2007, 2:44 pm

hey CAT let us know about the clan war. hell spawn can host if its ok with you FAST server, LET US KNOW www.rafsquad.net.
Back to top Go down
Gunther
CaT.- Friend
CaT.- Friend

Male Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2007-07-12

clan war Empty
PostSubject: It's over   clan war Icon_minitimeMon 23 Jul 2007, 10:46 pm

RAF is slowly but surely, dying. Hell Spawn is no leader and J, thanks for the advice, but even us players can't lead the team anymore. Krimson Rain is going back to CAD but even him couldn't lead us now. The name is no longer what it used to be. We have 8 players: Hell Spawn rarely plays in a server besides the one he's hosting because he doesn't want to lose. Creecher and V3nom don't ever play. Darkstar is busy with work and other activities. This leaves Maverick, lorrd88, Dj frost and I, so we have 4 players in RAF.

Krimson is casual, polite and respectful and it reflects in his playing and in the team atmosphere. No one boasted or complained or got angry. Hell Spawn is the exact opposite. It has less to do with his leadership skills as much as it has to do with his personality. He does not do much for the clan because he doesn't think it's needed. A good leader would hear out the clan and listen intently, before sorting it all out and making a good call. The name has been damaged because of this and i doubt it will heal easily.

Also, Not many players respect the name anymore since we had some players join us that should never have joined. This has severely hampered our ability to recruit and play on a daily basis. The name used to be respected by many, I'm not sure what went wrong, but this is no longer the case.

Our clan is currently inactive as we sort things out. Don't expect any clan wars soon, lol. Perhaps a new clan though.

-Gunther
Back to top Go down
Tass

Tass

Female Number of posts : 178
Registration date : 2007-06-30

clan war Empty
PostSubject: Re: clan war   clan war Icon_minitimeTue 24 Jul 2007, 3:59 am

ok i understant no cw for while gunther, but really cat will do best to set that when ever..

well what comes to rafs sad moment.. i dont know so good raf yet, but what comes to help friends i do know that, i do what ever i can and try to listen them even if they arent CaT.- members..
its sad to see such clan die, with those reasons..
i think leader needs to do what ever to keep team mates happy.. but i hope in my heart you guys find some nice solution to keep up raf name or play together...
btw i also know krimson is getting on CAD.. prolly i did give my place to him, because now im out of cad to use my free time to CaT.-

but i hope we see you guys keeping fun on raf or somewhere else.. Smile
you guys are allways welcome to cat servers to play..
and if you guys need help just ask, i bet theres allways someone in cat to help you guys.. atleast can try to help we arent so good pc nerds.. Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
https://cat-team.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

clan war Empty
PostSubject: Re: clan war   clan war Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

clan war
Page 1 of 1