Crazy assault Terror
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Crazy assault Terror

Welcome to CaT.- Team

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Clnr warning! so attention!

Go down 
+3
BriSko
Commander bob
Tass
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Tass

Tass

Female Number of posts : 178
Registration date : 2007-06-30

Clnr warning! so attention! Empty
PostSubject: Clnr warning! so attention!   Clnr warning! so attention! Icon_minitimeSun 08 Jul 2007, 1:58 pm

yo CaT's we are getting friendly fight against clnr someday.. anything hasent been set yet..
for now its one message from rolazz on game chat, that they wanna have fight!
anyway i wanna know when every CaT will be able to play.. what days of week and hours are best??
but in clnr is 3 LT, 1 DE and ITA.. so i bet evenings are best to them also..

anyway if this fight will be done on CaT server, i need to set limit to 4 vs 4..
what i have seen my server can barly handle 3 LT with 8 ppl.. thats sad but true..
Back to top Go down
https://cat-team.forumotion.com
Commander bob
Leader
Leader

Male Number of posts : 62
Registration date : 2007-07-01

PostSubject: Re: Clnr warning! so attention!   Clnr warning! so attention! Icon_minitimeMon 09 Jul 2007, 1:32 pm

Well, if there where more ppl here we could take a day but no one say something Razz
Back to top Go down
Tass

Tass

PostSubject: Re: Clnr warning! so attention!   Clnr warning! so attention! Icon_minitimeMon 09 Jul 2007, 2:18 pm

well i did talk with maka and seems on him and me best days are on weekend evening.. Wink
now we just have to hunt down others.. <55 <63 <67
but it seems we are only ones to spam this forum.. <53 <39
Back to top Go down
BriSko

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2007-07-05

PostSubject: Re: Clnr warning! so attention!   Clnr warning! so attention! Icon_minitimeWed 18 Jul 2007, 10:18 am

hey jo guys of CaT
nice page Cool

ok
right we wanna have clanwar, orr you wanna have clanwar w/e Laughing
so maybe next week sunday could be cool
i have to talk to rolazz and rx and bartas (thats the 3 LT )

@ Tassu
the Italien guy Tizz or Tiziano isnt yet on cleaner
hes good but i dont know, saw him playing whit Mod and we wanna be no Mod gaming clan.
also he isnt often on dfx and also not on MSN so we could never talk to him
i think we wanna stay as 4 Team clan so we could beat everyone and noone will lose of us or will be bad ( when we dont have bad days ) Laughing Laughing
soo....

i will come back and post again whit more details Cool

cya on bf or when your died albino < joke idoki
Back to top Go down
Tass

Tass

PostSubject: Re: Clnr warning! so attention!   Clnr warning! so attention! Icon_minitimeWed 18 Jul 2007, 10:43 am

well we need to think on whos server we play.. my server doesnt stand so well 3 LT ppl..
but lets see when we get in that point..

and that sunday might work but later on evening.. need to check whos free..
btw i assume that you are clnr's "match boss" brisko, who will sets also cw's...
well we will draw on sticks who gets to set this one.. so someone will be your contact.. Cool
but prolly i will be cats "match boss" in this cw, after all we need to think how to set non laggy fight..

btw @ Brisko..
ok.. i will count Tizz as ½ member then.. <36 Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
Tass

Tass

PostSubject: Re: Clnr warning! so attention!   Clnr warning! so attention! Icon_minitimeThu 19 Jul 2007, 3:19 am

loll bob.. well thats oneway how you can think what causes lags.. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Tass

Tass

PostSubject: Re: Clnr warning! so attention!   Clnr warning! so attention! Icon_minitimeThu 19 Jul 2007, 4:27 am

lol! lol! rx did just learn "how to be cool and everyones favorit on full" lol!
Back to top Go down
BriSko

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2007-07-05

PostSubject: Re: Clnr warning! so attention!   Clnr warning! so attention! Icon_minitimeThu 19 Jul 2007, 5:34 am

jea thats right tassu

Jea may im match boss at our team because i most of all get the clanwars but in the end the other team dont come because we are to good or w/e so this is very hard to get some
i hope your server will get it 3 Lt and 1 German boy

i like that ideo Match Boss Smile , its hard for me to be good at Cleaner because im 14 and they are 25 or 26 somethink like this, but i´m glad to be in there tongue
so i will talk to the Lt guys

cya later aligator < joke idoki drunken
Back to top Go down
Tass

Tass

PostSubject: Re: Clnr warning! so attention!   Clnr warning! so attention! Icon_minitimeThu 19 Jul 2007, 6:46 am

well brisko i will be your contact from CaT.- this time.. when we get every settings good.. bob can also handle these fights with clnr.. hes cats match boss with me.. Wink

and @ brisko lol! lol!
you should not even think you arent good in clnr.. seems you are only one who makes something there, so prolly you are only good clnr.. rest just leave all work to you..
and on my opinion its not fair to adult mans act like that and give all work to 14 year old, even if you would be 100.. you cant spend your all free time to do everything on clnr.. but its your deside what you do.. Smile
Back to top Go down
rxbis

Male Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2007-07-15

PostSubject: Re: Clnr warning! so attention!   Clnr warning! so attention! Icon_minitimeFri 20 Jul 2007, 12:25 am

first: Hey all CaT-team... Wink
Second: Commander bob
"Lol yeah. Long time ago when I saw him on the demo, he never whined about things. And now he's the biggest whiner. WTF did you do with him??" hmmmmm....who u think u r comm bob...?m...? scratch i know u think u r best player in dfx demo...? im right bob...? Evil or Very Mad BUT I HAVE TO DISAPOINT U MATE...! Twisted Evil u will never be best on dfx so chill out n watch your mouth man... Twisted Evil if u will saw what lags i have u will never sayed somethink like that what u say now...! i dont play on CaT server i just look at the pictures (so much lags i have m8 pale ) so my all kills in that server is just lucky shots my friend Sad i wana say that im sure if u ever will have that bad lags u will never start play...but im to many LOVE dfx so im still on demo n full vers... Cool i dont wana say something bad of u but i wana that u look what u talking about other players (watch your language n show some respect to other's)...keep your ego a little down n we will be friends always m8 Wink u r good player n i hope u will growing up your skill... Cool cya in bf comm bob Cool he he Twisted Evil

Btw tass n brisk - Thank You Razz

P.S.
If u wana see my stats on Nova Comm bob ask tass she will show u (i hope) Very Happy
Back to top Go down
rxbis

PostSubject: Re: Clnr warning! so attention!   Clnr warning! so attention! Icon_minitimeFri 20 Jul 2007, 12:28 am

Tass Tass Tass.... Neutral now i dont have time at all honey....i have many works in real life...when i will have more time i will try organize some cw, but not now -srry... Sad
Back to top Go down
Commander bob
Leader
Leader

Male Number of posts : 62

PostSubject: Re: Clnr warning! so attention!   Clnr warning! so attention! Icon_minitimeFri 20 Jul 2007, 3:57 am

rxbis wrote:
i know u think u r best player in dfx demo...? im right bob...? Evil or Very Mad BUT I HAVE TO DISAPOINT U MATE...! u will never be best on dfx so chill out n watch your mouth man... Twisted Evil

hahaha hell no, i am the weakest of CaT, I never said in my life that I am the best, lol. How do you get that idea??

rxbis wrote:
i dont wana say something bad of u but i wana that u look what u talking about other players (watch your language n show some respect to other's)...keep your ego a little down n we will be friends always m8

k, you can say every thing about me, i dont care...
and watch your language, mmh that is hard for me. In real life I just say every thing what i think and i am not going to change my self for a game, well, maybe for tassu Wink
lol my ego? well that already gone cos I asked J in my clan Razz
Back to top Go down
rxbis

PostSubject: Re: Clnr warning! so attention!   Clnr warning! so attention! Icon_minitimeFri 20 Jul 2007, 12:48 pm

good for u...J is good player but he played long time ago,so... Razz he is not active anymore in CAD (full vers) so i think he will play just in cw with u guys/gilrs on demo so u can proud that u have J Very Happy i hope he will help u on this cw Razz he he Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Tass

Tass

PostSubject: Re: Clnr warning! so attention!   Clnr warning! so attention! Icon_minitimeFri 20 Jul 2007, 1:01 pm

loll rx now you have false info about J.. Twisted Evil
J has been around allmost everyday.. <57
and when his good friend xblade did join also in cat he has more reasons to be on bf..
beside whats more fun to him than figth on bf with friends and have fun.... <36 <42 <42 <68

so now nice little boys can calm down <34 <35
Back to top Go down
CrazyJ

Male Number of posts : 56

PostSubject: Re: Clnr warning! so attention!   Clnr warning! so attention! Icon_minitimeFri 20 Jul 2007, 1:07 pm

hey ppl talking about me, im popular Very Happy ego raising Very Happy lol sorry couldnt resist it Razz but listen to big sister tassu, be calm and let uncle j have his naps Sleep OR ELS Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Tass

Tass

PostSubject: Re: Clnr warning! so attention!   Clnr warning! so attention! Icon_minitimeFri 20 Jul 2007, 1:23 pm

oh you wanna get ass shots again so badly.. <36
damn you are naughty J Exclamation i need to allways teach you how to act front of ladys.. .. <57 <36 <36 well you have still much to learn next will be how to act good among friends.. <57
and prolly that "sugar" is realy bad to you.. <57 <55
Back to top Go down
CrazyJ

Male Number of posts : 56

PostSubject: Re: Clnr warning! so attention!   Clnr warning! so attention! Icon_minitimeFri 20 Jul 2007, 1:29 pm

i never said i dissliked those shots lol
ever thought about why i am always so naughty Razz
Back to top Go down
Tass

Tass

PostSubject: Re: Clnr warning! so attention!   Clnr warning! so attention! Icon_minitimeFri 20 Jul 2007, 1:31 pm

lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Tass

Tass

PostSubject: Re: Clnr warning! so attention!   Clnr warning! so attention! Icon_minitimeSat 21 Jul 2007, 7:40 am

ok heres something what is going on now on cw clnr vs cat..

BriSko wrote:

ok
right we wanna have clanwar, orr you wanna have clanwar w/e Laughing
so maybe next week sunday could be cool
i have to talk to rolazz and rx and bartas (thats the 3 LT )

rxbis wrote:
Tass Tass Tass.... Neutral now i dont have time at all honey....i have many works in real life...when i will have more time i will try organize some cw, but not now -srry... Sad

today brisko did come msn and says clnr wants fight this sunday..
so after i get back i will see when we have best time to fight.. but i wont promise i can host tomorrow before 21:00 GTM..
but lets see..

Ps.. this is one what i dont like to see. and this is why i i like that one person will handle allways some cw, and other one some othes cw... <36
Back to top Go down
Tass

Tass

PostSubject: Re: Clnr warning! so attention!   Clnr warning! so attention! Icon_minitimeMon 23 Jul 2007, 3:47 am

ok we didnt have that cw after all..
i did decide to cancel that because few cats were away and we
did barly get 2 ppl + me on saturday.. and i didnt get any anwer if i can play also any setting werent talked to sunday..
but last reason to that was J wasent sure if he can play and how good on one comp..
i will try to set that again later when just everything is set up something.. Wink and im sure we have atleast 3 cats + me ready to 3 vs 3..

if we get to know theres no lag on chuds server to anyone we can play there, but we need longer cw warning time..
Back to top Go down
C.H.U.D.

Male Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2007-07-20

PostSubject: Re: Clnr warning! so attention!   Clnr warning! so attention! Icon_minitimeMon 23 Jul 2007, 3:59 am

I don't know if I could host. I dont understand it Clnr always complained about lagggggggggg. When most ppl in other countries didnt. I maybe could host but not play. My days are full also so weekends are better. Like Sat or Sunday at about 5:00pm GMT that would make it noon where I am. Lemme know.
Back to top Go down
zZz
CaT.- Member
CaT.- Member

Male Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2007-08-10

PostSubject: Re: Clnr warning! so attention!   Clnr warning! so attention! Icon_minitimeSun 12 Aug 2007, 5:21 pm

Tassu im in, i wanna play against cleaners and all clans that wanna chalenge us.
Just tell me when and what time!
and please, ask them to come with best players
Back to top Go down
zZz
CaT.- Member
CaT.- Member

PostSubject: Re: Clnr warning! so attention!   Clnr warning! so attention! Icon_minitimeSun 12 Aug 2007, 5:22 pm

Sleep
Back to top Go down
zZz
CaT.- Member
CaT.- Member

PostSubject: Re: Clnr warning! so attention!   Clnr warning! so attention! Icon_minitimeSun 12 Aug 2007, 5:32 pm

RX is funny cleaner
He call hemself a better player there is, but if something going wrong in the game, he got one good excuus LAG!
Cleaner, every time you get kill, its not lag, its just you were killed by someone, remeber that.
Back to top Go down
Tass

Tass

PostSubject: Re: Clnr warning! so attention!   Clnr warning! so attention! Icon_minitimeMon 13 Aug 2007, 10:41 am

hehee guys.. when brisko comes back from vacation i will set up cw against clnr.. its just that cw is hard to set up when someone doesnt speak so well english..

what comes to cw days we will try to set those allways on weekends (saturday/sunday) and never friday.. Laughing Laughing and those clock times well i think 8 pm GMT is good.. <44

hehee zzz you will get in when someone "does" challenge us, its just so dead on demo and full ppl dont wanna fight so much.. but lets see.. Twisted Evil <57
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Clnr warning! so attention!   Clnr warning! so attention! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Clnr warning! so attention!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Crazy assault Terror :: CaT.- -Games- :: challenge us-
Jump to: